Note- Please carefully read and follow all label directions, recommended rates and restrictions (MSDS). Also note that Cease® cannot be shipped to AK and NV
Cease® is an OMRI listed bio-based fungicide and bactericide registered to use against both fungal and bacterial plant pathogens. An active ingredient of Cease® is a bacterium, Bacillus subtilis Strain QST 713. Cease® is available as microbial liquid formulation containing both fungicidal and bactericidal compounds. As a biological fungicide, Cease® can be used to control many fungal diseases like Alternaria, Anthracnose, Botrytis gray mold, Entomosporium and Powdery mildew, and as a bactericide, it can be used to control bacterial diseases caused by bacteria namely Erwinia, Pseudomonas and Xanthomonas.
- - Effective against the following fungal and bacterial Pathogens
Fungal Pathogens of Plant Disease:
- + Key factors for mode of action of Cease® against diseases causing bacterial and fungal pathogens
- Cease® contains naturally occurring bacterium Bacillus subtilis Strain QST 713. This is a patented bacterial strain that contains both anti-fungal and antibacterial compounds with different mode of actions for fungi and bacteria that are known to cause diseases to many plant species that are grown in greenhouses, nurseries and fields.
- + Rates of application of Cease® in the greenhouses, fields, gardens and nurseries
- The optimum concentration of Cease® in spay solution for the effective control of different pests is 3-6 qt/100 gallons of water.
- For the control of both fungal and bacterial diseases, spray 3-6 qt Cease® in100 gallons of water on vegetables or ornamentals (For detail information on rates of spray for specific crops and diseases, please read Cease® label given below).
- + How Cease® works in organic gardens, greenhouses, fields, gardens and nurseries?
- Cease® is a broad-spectrum bio-pesticide that provides best control of many plant disease when applied in the early stage of disease development.
- Cease® works better when it is used in a preventive disease management program.
- +Is Cease® safer than traditional pesticides?
- Before application, carefully read and follow all label directions, use rates and restrictions (MSDS).
- Cease® is harmful if inhaled.
- Avoid directly applying Cease® to water or to water stagnated areas.
- Cease® does not cause any phytotoxicity to many plant species but it better to test it against plants of your interests by spraying on few plants before spraying a large number of plants.
- Generally it is safe for beneficial insects and bees.
- Leaves no residue on plant parts including leaves, fruits and stems.
- Generally 4-hour Re-entry interval.
- + Review following technical facts before placing an order
- Cease® is registered to use in the USA except in AK and NV.
- Cease® product information sheet (pdf)
- Cease® MSDS (pdf)
- Cease® Label (pdf)